Finance Controller EMEA
Location: Switzerland, Zug
At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective and sole mission: to help the world manage energy better. With
over 6,000 employees in 30 countries and as the leading provider of integrated energy management
solutions, we ensure that both utility companies and consumers can improve their energy efficiency,
lower their energy costs and contribute to the sustainable use of resources.
If you just completed your higher education with some work experience, ideally in the industrial
sector and in a finance related position and would like to start a career in Controlling, then join our
EMEA Controlling Team at our headquarters in Zug as a
Finance Controller EMEA 100%
Your main areas of responsibilities will be the following:
- Support preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and forecasts for the EMEA region
- Assist in reporting to management and group controlling
- Support the local subsidiaries in reporting and controlling
- Responsible for headcount reporting including analysis of headcount development
- Drive improvement in data quality, reporting and forecasting processes as well as
development of the SAP BW application
- Support the medium-term planning and budgeting process for EMEA
- Preparation of assessments, variance analyses, presentations and processing of ad-hoc
requests for EMEA and group management
- Participate or lead various improvement projects (e.g. Power BI)
For this position we are looking for a recent graduate with initial work experience in controlling in an
international company who has the following profile:
- Education in business administration (e.g. certified specialist in finance and accounting or
- Strong analytical skills combined with a drive for results
- Affinity for technical solutions and at-ease with various financial systems (SAP, MS Excel etc.)
- Basic knowledge of accounting concept and standards
- Highly process oriented and customer focused
- Precise and reliable in meeting the deadlines and quality
- Self-starter, highly flexible, able to work under pressure and team-oriented personality
- Someone who wants to grow, with the drive and enthusiasm for Controlling
- Fluent in English and preferable in German
We offer you an exciting opportunity in an innovative environment at an industry leading company.
If you have the necessary skills and first work expertise, but above all the drive to make a real
difference and take on responsibility, then we are very much looking forward to meeting you.
Please send your application to jobsCH@landisgyr.com, Philipp Ruffiner, HR Business Partner.
Unfortunately, applications from external personnel service providers cannot be considered for this position.