Firmware Engineer – Metering Platform Team
Location: Zug, Switzerland
In our R&D Center in Zug we are developing embedded devices for the growing smart metering business. To build our next-generation products we are looking to extend our firmware platform team with a passionate and result-oriented Firmware Engineer.
In this challenging and rewarding engineering position you will be responsible for firmware development within the global project of implementing a new firmware platform. This platform will serve as the foundation of our complete future metering portfolio. Together with a team of approx. 10 specialists you will specify, develop and verify innovative, high quality embedded software in an agile environment using state of the art tools and processes. You will work within the global platform team which is distributed globally within the companys R&D centers and with whom you will closely collaborate.
We look for:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science FH / ETH completed
- Practical experience in object-oriented embedded software development
- Experience and interest in agile development methods and practices, knowledge sharing, continuous improvement
- Good communication skills in English and preferably German, in written and in spoken language
- Self motivated and motivating teamplayer, open minded personality with a a strong will to suceed
- An open, technologically broad and innovative environment (SW / HW, electronics, mechanics) with complex needs
- Modern state of the art tools and processes to help you getting the work done
- An international, successful company with a focus on sustainability and future prospects.
- A position in the platform development team with the unique opportunity to help shape the future of all coming products
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to master this challenging role we are looking forward to meeting you. Please call Mr Daniel Gierke on +41 41 747 18 82 for further information or send us your application documents by email to email@example.com. We guarantee full confidentiality.