Software Engineer – Embedded Linux Systems
Location: Zug, Switzerland
In our R&D Center in Zug we are developing embedded devices for the growing smart metering business. To build our next-generation communication unit platform and products we are looking to extend our team with a passionate and result-oriented Software Engineer – Embedded Linux Systems.
Your responsibilities are:
- To develop software for embedded Linux devices within a successful and experienced agile team, from customer requirement and to the final product
- Interface with teammates across several professional disciplines and sites
- A bachelor or master degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of three years of experience in developing software for embedded Linux systems, using OOAD, C++ and C
- Experience and strong interest in agile development methods, knowledge sharing, continuous improvement
- Good communication skills in English and preferably German, in spoken and written language
- An open, technologically broad and innovative environment (firmware, electronics, mechanics) with complex needs
- Modern tools and processes to help you getting the work done
- An international, successful company with a focus on sustainability and future prospects
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to master this challenging role we are looking forward to meeting you. Please send us your application documents by email to jobsCH@landisgyr.com. For questions please get in contact with Katja Bode, Human Resources Manager.