The Landis+Gyr DC250 is an IoT-ready, data concentrator that helps you take advantage of the utility broadband network to capture and transmit multi-energy meter and edge intelligence with greater precision, speed, bandwidth and security. Mehr erfahren
Enabling last mile utility broadband connectivity through G3-PLC
The Landis+Gyr DC250 is an IoT-ready, data concentrator that helps you take advantage of the utility broadband network to capture and transmit multi-energy meter and edge intelligence with greater precision, speed, bandwidth and security.
Featuring a variety of communication interfaces to connect smart meters and other devices to FTTH and cable TV networks, the DC250 delivers last mile IP connectivity to even the most inaccessible areas, with data rates up to 70 times faster than today’s PLC architectures.
With its secure, compact and modular design for residential and commercial installations, a single DC250 can independently collect and save multi-energy meter and edge intelligence from several meters in a G3-PLC network covering the neighborhood before sending it to a head end system (HES).
Data exchange is secured through IDIS (Interoperable Device Interface Specifications) compliance over G3 PLC (Power Line Automation Network) networks and TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocol for all other types of communication. Modular hardware and software design allows flexible adaptation of functions for future requirements. The DC250 and the attached PLC devices as well as the HES are fully security certified according to the Swiss security certification schemata.
Simple “plug & play” installation of preconfigured devices results in considerable time and cost savings. Thanks to new topology view, utility engineers can significantly improve their field “clean-up” operations during the rollout and troubleshooting phase.
Pluggable modem for WAN communications
- Supports G3-PLC Cenelec A band (5-95 kHz) and G3-500 band (150-500 kHz) or PLAN+ Cenelec A band
- Integrated WEB server for local and remote access to the DC250 data concentrator
- Data push concept with individual reading and push profiles
- Enables meter firmware update on the field
- DLMS/COSEM and IDIS interoperability
- IPv6 compliant
- 1 Ethernet port
- 1 SFP slot for FttH modules
- G3-PLC, Cenelec A BAND (5-95KhZ) and G3-500 (150-500kHz)
- Direct connection to FttH networks or Cable TV networks (requires Coax – Ethernet converter)
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa